Grow your Organization, Sustainably
Amplify your efforts to improve organizational performance with our organizational development interventions. This is an ongoing, systematic process of implementing effective organizational change. It’s interdisciplinary in nature and draws on sociology, psychology, organizational psychology, and theories of motivation, learning, and personality.
- We address challenges around dysfunctional teams
- We facilitate team building
- We facilitate thematic interventions
- Our Consultants are experienced in facilitating strategic meets and Change Management Interventions
Foster collaboration and continuous learning in your teams
Build a Competent Workforce through Systemic Organizational Development Interventions
Organizational Development Interventions are structured activities used individually or in combination to improve social or task performance. These may be introduced by a change agent as part of an improvement program, or they may be used by the client following a program to check on the state of the organisation’s health or to effect necessary changes in its own behavior. “Structured activities” include diverse procedures such as experiential exercises, questionnaires, attitude surveys, interviews, relevant group discussions, and even lunchtime meetings between the change agent and a member of the client organisation. Every action that influences an Organizational development program in a change agent-client system relationship can be said to be an intervention.
There are many possible interventions from which to choose. The guiding principles would include the following,
The basic units of change are groups, not individuals
- Relevant change goal is the reduction of inappropriate competition between parts of the organisation and the development of a more collaborative condition.
- Decision-making in a healthy organisation is located where the information sources are, rather than in a particular role or level of hierarchy.
- Organisations, sub-units of organisations, and individuals continuously manage their affairs against goals
- The need to develop generally open communication, mutual trust, and confidence between and across levels.
- Active participation in the planning and conduct of the change from the team members ensures a sense of ownership
Our corporate training solutions for organizational development range from those designed to improve the effectiveness of individuals to those designed to deal with teams and groups, inter-group relations, and the total organisation. There are interventions that focus on task issues (what people do), and those that focus on process issues (how people go about doing it). Interventions may be roughly classified according to which change mechanism they tend to emphasize: for example, feedback, awareness of changing cultural norms, interaction and communication, conflict, and education through either new knowledge or skill practice
The solutions provided by EWC are customized to suit the organisation requirements and realities.
Target Audience: Organisations, Internal teams, Dysfunctional teams
Other Solutions you may be interested in
Ensure a smooth transition for newly promoted managers to help them achieve desired goals.
Turn underperformers into high-performers to manage business results & change positively.
MANAGERIAL & LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT
Help managers move faster on the ladder of managerial success.
Strengthen employee performance with a supportive organizational feedback system.