Kanti Kiran Vedula
Corporate Finance Consultant & Financial Investor
area of expertise
- Corporate Finance Consulting
- Sales Management
- Strategy & Planning
- Learning & Development
Kanti has exposure of over 14 years in IT and Telecom organizations as a corporate finance consultant, trainer, facilitator, and L&D professional. His audiences range from Function Heads seeking to transform their businesses, technology architects & SMEs, and People Managers to Technical leads pursuing creative outcomes and personal excellence. Besides training and facilitation, his work is eminent in managing Leadership Development Programs, Managerial Capability Development, Managing Skill Academies, and critical functional interventions.
In his stint with corporates, Kanti has credits for his contributions to Learning and Development, his facilitation skills, creating impact through various interventions, and delivering Return on Expectations (ROE) for all stakeholders. He had worked on various projects involving Leadership Development across levels, Established and Managed Academies in Sales, IT and Finance, Domain-specific Capability Development in Sales, Marketing, IT, Legal, and Finance functions, enhancing Customer Centricity and C-SAT scores of customer-facing functions and building People Managerial Capabilities for First Time People managers as well as experienced Managers.
Kanti has trained over 3,000 professionals across levels and has a unique, inclusive style of facilitating outcome-based learning experiences. His facilitation expertise lies in Behavioural Skills in the area of Personal Effectiveness and Relationships skills, where he likes to experiment with a range of tools and methodologies from practitioner certifications in NLP & DISC, and also apply adult learning techniques and learnings from neuroscience.
Contact our office nearest to you or submit a business inquiry online and we shall get in touch with you at the earliest.
- DISC Certified
- Certified Kirk Patrick Practitioner
- Certified Facilitator for 7 Habits Signature Workshop
- Neuro- Linguistic Programming(NLP), Practitioner
- Certified Facilitator for Unconscious Bias (Cook Ross) workshop
- Consulting – Leadership Development, Functional Training and Behavioural Skills, Skill Academies, Skill Gap Analysis, Training Governance Model, Role base Curriculum, Process Re-engineering, Change Management
- Training Facilitation
- Training Effectiveness frameworks
- Instructional Design
- Learning Systems implementation (LMS)
Individual Oriented Training
- DISC based – Profiling, Feedback & Coaching, 360 Degree Assessment, Analysis & Feedback
- Leadership & Management Modules
- Values & Beliefs| Self-management| People Management| Motivation & Drive| Learning Styles| Interpersonal Skills | Conflict Management| Goals| Advance Communication techniques| 7 Habits of Highly Effective People (Certified)| Unconscious Bias by Cook Ross Organization (Certified)| Outbound training