Strategy & Planning And Learning & Development Manager
area of expertise
- Sales Management
- Strategy & Planning
- Learning & Development
Srini has over 34 years of career experience in Consulting, Sales, Distribution, Strategy & Planning, and Learning & Development. Some of the positions he held include- AVP Head of Agency ( Core Vertical ) Training with Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance & Area Manager-Bajaj Electricals Ltd.
In his stint with corporates, Srini has credits for his contributions to Learning and Development at a strategic and tactical level and is well versed in facilitation skills creating impact through various interventions and delivering Business Outcomes. He had worked on various assignments involving Leadership Development, Setting up Academies in Sales, Finance, Domain-specific Capability Development in Sales, Marketing, IT, Legal and Finance functions, and building People Managerial Capabilities across various transitions, including First Time People managers as well as experienced Managers.
Some of the organizations Srini has consulted and trained for include Metlife, LIC, Arvind Fabrics, I Flex, Interwoven Software, Citibank, First Flight Couriers & Reckitt & Coleman. Srini has experience handling large multi-locational teams and P&L responsibility as a Head of Agency ( Core vertical ) Training in Bajaj Allianz Life. Srini has completed his Bachelor in Commerce from Bangalore. Srini has facilitated Leadership transition programs for Bajaj Allianz Life using multiple methodologies and a blended learning approach.
Contact our office nearest to you or submit a business inquiry online and we shall get in touch with you at the earliest.
- Neuro- Linguistic Programming(NLP), Practitioner
- Certified Transactional Hypno Analysist & therapist
- CPAIM from III
- Fellow of the III
- Certified Investment Advisor-Level 1
- Certified Retirement Advisor
- Certified Wealth Manager
- Certification in Investment Analysis & portfolio Management
- OD Strategy
- Consulting – Leadership Development, Functional Training and Behavioural Skills, Skill Academies, Skill Gap Analysis, Training Governance Model, Role base Curriculum
- Training Facilitation
- Training Effectiveness frameworks
- Instructional Design
- Learning Systems implementation (LMS)
Individual Oriented Training
- DISC \SOCIAL STYLES – Profiling Feedback & Coaching,
- Holland Code career aptitude testing
- Leadership Development
- Transition Programs