One of the challenges while managing functional & non-functions teams is alignment to a common goal. There are pockets of brilliance but dearth of coherence and collaboration. Organizations are not able to leverage best practices and at times it becomes a reality where the wheels are reinvented.
EWC uses the Search for the Lost Dutchman’s Gold Mine, a board based simulation designed by Performance Management Company and psychometric assessments to create a combination of a high energy environment, insightful conversations as a team and reflections as an individual on how certain organizational & individual behaviours can either be detrimental or provide positive impetus to the organizational eco system. These sessions are facilitated by our facilitators who have an OD/Business back ground thereby bringing real life perspective.
Participants are presented with the challenge of planning an expedition to a Gold Mine in the Superstition Mountain range in Arizona. They have limited time and resources. How will they approach the challenge? Will they make the best use of the resources, information and advice at their disposal?
The Search for the Lost Dutchman’s Gold Mine:
- Demonstrates value of cross-functional / interdepartmental team work and process improvement.
- Opportunities for powerful linkage and interactive discussions focused on leading organizations, motivating people, risk-taking, communications and systems thinking
- We conduct as a full-day program within a conference or as a specific training event on team building, leadership, collaboration or even for celebration events.
A wide variety of topics can be addressed with this invigorating simulation:
- Team building, innovation and creativity
- Realigning missions and visions
- Leadership training & supervisory skills development
- Continuous quality improvement
- Communications skills enhancement
- Executive Development program
- Project Management and Strategic Planning
- Managerial and supervisory training
- Team building and collaboration
- Sales and marketing
Interested in turbo charging performance for your teams? Fill the form below and we will get back to you in 48 hours.
Please note all materials are trademarked and copyrighted and represent the intellectual property of Performance Management Company