- These programs deal with specific requirements around Managing Self
- The workshops can be run in modular format
- Customized workshops can be developed
Managing Self is the foundation for being effective. At Edgeworth Consulting, we help you
build key skills that are essential in your professional life.
Potential! Others tell you that you have lots of it, that you are wasting yours or that you have none. Yet very few people really know what potential is. And even fewer realize that discovering your potential allows you to change your fate and redefine your destiny. Knowing your potential does change your life by helping you understand what you can excel at and who you can become. Knowing it allows you to overcome your fate and make your dreams come true.
Each individual is born with an immense potential to achieve great things in life. However, reality is different, few achieve greatness while others struggle in mediocrity. How you think, being action oriented and taking responsibility for your life contributes to what you can achieve in your professional life and the quality of life you live.
“Bring out the Champion in You” seeks to ignite the spark in you tapping into your innate
potential. The program is highly interactive and activity oriented. There are video clips from real life, examples of individuals from varied walk of life, who have overcome age, disabilities and impediments and achieved greatness.
This program will help the participants to:
- Set meaningful goals
- Assess self on Knowledge, Skills, Attitude, Habits
- Challenge paradigms and mindsets that hold one back
- Create an action plan for self
- Prioritize and do it
- Taking responsibility for yourself
- Being Goal oriented
- Setting your priorities
- Attitude matters
- Developing and practicing the right habits
- Execution Excellence
Open to All
The Communications Skills Excellence Training program helps individuals to communicate effectively, appropriately and succinctly in all situations. Functionally individuals may be excellent, however, it is how they communicate that makes a difference. Studies show that 80% of a person’s professional success can be attributed to their communication and social skills.
This program endeavors to give the participants the edge to build relationships and engage meaningfully by enhancing their ability to communicate better, leading to a more productive personal and professional life.
The program will enable the participants will to:
- Communicate succinctly
- Engage and align while communicating
- Develop a better understanding of self/others and thereby communicate effectively
- Use structured verbal and written methodologies for communicating
- What is communication?
- Barriers to communication
- Verbal communication
- Transactional Analysis
- Written Communication
- Using the Pyramid Construct
The aim of managing your time is to spend time doing the things that help you achieve your goals and the things that you personally value. Time management is straightforward – but it takes time, one needs to prepare the ground for effective time management and then devise a workable system which meets your needs.
This program will introduce the concepts of time management & tools that will help the participants manage time more productively and ensure prioritization of work in line with the organization’s need.
At the end of this course, participants would be able to:
- Apply new systems and processes
- Utilize time management tools and techniques
- Use a framework that best suits their style, to increase productivity
- Manage their own time more effectively, and positively impact efficiency and effectiveness during meetings
- Have productive conversations over the telephone
- Introduction to Time Management
- Dealing with Procrastination
- Urgent Vs Important – Time Management Matrix
- First Things first
- Managing Time during meetings
- Managing Tel Calls
Open to All
Negotiation skills are essential for any successful professional. This program provides direction on how to use a strategic negotiation process to strike effective, long-lasting, and profitable agreements with stakeholders. It focuses on the preparation stage of the process: setting clear objectives, prioritizing your concessions, and preparing thoroughly before you initiate negotiations. It deals with the preparation phase anticipating the stakeholders needs and potential objections helping one position strategically for success during the negotiation process.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand Stakeholders and thereby enhance relationships
- List and define the principles of negotiation to get the best outcome – Issue, Position, Interest
- Use appropriate negotiation strategy for a win/win outcome
- Prepare for negotiation using a step-by-step approach setting critical limits
- Bargain systematically
- Stakeholder Types – Analytical, Driver, Amiable , Expressive
- Stakeholders expectations / requirements
- Win- Win Outcomes
- Effective Questioning & Listening skills
- Phases in a typical complex negotiation
- Objective, Fall-back, Negotiable issues / variables, limits, priorities, buyers target, cost of concession
- Issue / Position/Interest
- Effective persuaders – Push Vs Pull
- Influencing Strategies
- Dealing with Conflicts, Objections and Concerns
Open to All